Schools and College Claims
Call 1300 887 390
We Lead the Way in Claims Against the Private and Public Schools and Colleges
If you or a member of you family was abused by a teacher or whilst in the care of a school or institution then contact us for a FREE consultation.
Remember, most of today's successful claims arise from abuse that occurred over 30 and 40 years ago.
Know your rights in relation to:
- reporting matters to the police;
- contributing to the Royal Commission; and
- making claims against the school.
We generally are able to give you preliminary advice within 48 hours and we assist with claims in any State or Territory in Australia.
We have represented for over 2,500 survivors of sexual abuse over the past 15 years, many of whom were at or under the care of a school. We have acted for people what attended the following schools:
- St Stanislaus Collage, Bathurst
- Boystown Engardine (now Dunlea Centre)
- Patrician Brothers Blacktown
- Kendal Grange
- and many State Schools throughout Australia.
We have a proud history of fighting for those people and getting them justice.