Your Wellbeing- Getting the Right Support
We recommend that all our clients get the right professional support for their wellbeing particularly during the process of making a claim.
Specifically we recommend that clients:
- talk to and follow the advice from their GP;
- follow the advice of their psychiatrist (if any); and
- see a qualified psychologist with experience in treating the type of trauma they have experienced.
To find a suitable qualified psychologist, clients may find the follow links useful:
Further, a psycho dynamic psychotherapy process may be helpful for some people. See the following link.
If you or someone close to you is in need of urgent help then the following services can help
- Lifeline on 13 11 14
- Kids Helpline on 1800 551 800
- MensLine Australia on 1300 789 978
- Suicide Call Back Service on 1300 659 467
- Beyond Blue on 1300 22 46 36
- Headspace on 1800 650 890